Chapter 1 Introduction to Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneur
Chapter 2 Factors Influencing Entrepreneurship
Chapter 3 Characteristics and Competencies of Entrepreneur
Chapter 4 Classification of Entrepreneurs
Chapter 5 Evolution of Entrepreneurship in the Indian Scenario
Chapter 6 Business Idea Generation
Chapter 7 Opportunity Analysis / Project Formulation
Chapter 8 Project Feasibility Analysis
Chapter 9 Marketing Feasibility
Chapter 10 Financial and Economic Feasibility
Chapter 11 Technical, Legal and Locational Feasibilities
Chapter 12 Managerial Feasibility / Forms of Ownership
Chapter 13 Project Appraisal
Chapter 14 Business Plan and Project Report
Chapter 15 Entrepreneurial Development Programme and Growth
Chapter 16 Governmental & Non-Governmental Agencies Promoting Entrepreneurship
Chapter 17 Institutional Finance and Entrepreneurship
Chapter 18 Microfinance
Chapter 19 Incentives and Subsidies
Chapter 20 Industrial Sickness
Chapter 21 Small Scale Industries and Small Entrepreneurs
Chapter 22 Women Entrepreneurs
Chapter 23 Rural Entrepreneurship
Chapter 24 Family Business
Chapter 25 Social Entrepreneurship
Chapter 26 Strategic Approaches in Entrepreneurship
Chapter 27 Franchising and Networking
Chapter 28 Entrepreneurial Education and Research
• Covers foundations of entrepreneurship, project appraisal and business plan,support organisation, etc.
• Includes exposition on small-scale, micro entreprises, education and training, an EDprogrammes.
• Coverage of special topics such as rural,social and family entreprises.
• Special focus on women entrepreneurship and Self-Help Groups and Microfinance.
• Procedural formalities are adequately dealt with and complete coverage of SSIs ,MSMEs, Micro and Tiny sectors.
• Includes end-of-chapter exercises including Review questions, MCQs,Objective type questions.
New to this Edition
1. Inclusion of revised chapters on
• Role of Government and Non-Governmental Agencies to Entrepreneurship.
• Managerial Feasibility /Forms of Ownership.
2. Restructuring of chapters to enable ease of understanding and identification of topics.
3. Brief write-ups on Acquisitions and Dealership.