1. Comprehensive coverage on Classical Management School with discussions on Scientific, Administrative, Bureaucratic management approaches.
2. Includes Behavioural school theorists such as Maslow, Mcgregor, Herzberg, Alderfer and McClelland.
3. Dedicated chapters on Business Ethics and CSR, Indian Management Thoughts and Practices.
4. Includes case studies, case-lets and end-of-chapter review questions.
5. Tables, charts, and figures have been used to make the presentation of complex topics more clear and easy to grasp.