– Provides an in-depth introduction to Fluid Properties and flow characteristics.
– Comprehensive text on Fluid Statics, Dynamics and Kinematics.
– Boundary Layer theory, Types of Flow through Pipes have been given adequate coverage.
– Exclusive coverage of Dimensional Analysis with Methods, Model Analysis and types of models.
– Coverage of Pumps and Turbines with detailed text and diagrammatic representations.
– Large number of solved problems from previous year university question papers.
– Each chapter has been supplied with two categories of illustrations:
– Solved Problems (over 250)
– Solved Anna University Problems (over 150)
– Step-by-step approach followed to solve problems to help students tackle all types of questions with ease.
– Two-marks question bank with answers
– Review questions and Exercise Problems with key