• Provides crisp and clear text on the varied segments of research such as Research Problem, Formulation and Testing of Hypothesis, Sampling techniques and Data Interpretation.
• Dedicated chapters on Measurement and Scaling and Report
• Covers Review of Literature – highlights its importance.
• Research concepts are explained with real life examples.
• Adequate coverage of SPSS, ANOVA and various tests of
• Brief coverage
of plagiarism and copyrights.
• Pedagogical features include chapter objectives, summary,
end-of-chapter review questions.
• Appendices include contents of research report and sample