• The basics of coffee farming are explained step by step.
• All the field operations such as procuring seed coffee, land preparation, pitting, planting,
manuring, pulping, etc. are detailed with practical hints.
• Effective management of bush, shade, weeds, pests and diseases are discussed
• Includes coverage on high production and low cost technology, organic farming &
calendar of operations.
• The Three ‘R’s of Coffee Farming–Rejuvenation, Regeneration, Retention – are discussed
• Certain field operations which need a rethinking are explored at the end of text.