• Systematic introduction and evaluation of the subject with coverage on latest tax provisions.
• Illustrations graded and categorized from simple to complex topics.
• Exhaustive coverage of chapters on Income from Salary, House Property, Business or Profession and Capital Gains.
• Necessary formats have been provided to solve problems.
• Includes illustrations from previous year question papers of various universities.
• Elaborate notes provided for illustrations with respect to the provisions wherever applicable.
• End-of-chapter objective type questions such as MCQs and True or False.
• Pedagogical features include:
♦ More than 275 objective type questions.
♦ Over 140 review questions.
♦ More than 350 illustrations.
♦ More than 200 exercise problems.
• Annexures include Budget highlights, Tax rates and Income tax calculation statement.