- Table of Contents
- Salient Features
Chapter 1 Investment – An Overview
Chapter 2 Financial Securities – An Overview
Chapter 3 New Issues Market (NIM)
Chapter 4 Stock Exchange and Trading
Chapter 5 Listing and De-Listing
Chapter 6 Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
Chapter 7 OTCEI, NSDL, STCE, Indian Stock Exchanges
Chapter 8 SEBI – Functions and Working
Chapter 9 Mutual Funds
Chapter 10 Risk and Return
Chapter 11 Time Value of Money (TVM)
Chapter 12 Time Value of Money & Resource Allocation
Chapter 13 Valuation of Financial Securities
Chapter 14 Derivatives and Stock Index Futures
Chapter 15 Fundamental Analysis
Chapter 16 Technical Analysis
Chapter 17 Portfolio Management – An Overview
Chapter 18 Portfolio Theory
Chapter 19 Efficient Market Hypothesis (EMH)
Chapter 20 CAPM and APM
Chapter 21 Wealth Management – An Overview
Chapter 22 Portfolio Return & Risk
Chapter 23 Sharpe Index Model
Chapter 24 Alternative Investments
- Comprehensive coverage on the varied segments of New Issues Market, Financial Securities, Stock Exchange and trading.
- Dedicated chapters on Risk and Return, Time Value of Money and Resource Allocation.
- Topics on Valuation of Financial Securities, Derivatives and Stock Index Futures, Fundamental and Technical Analysis have been given adequate coverage.
- Extensive coverage of Portfolio Management and Theory, Efficient Market Hypothesis, CAPM and APM.
- Includes up-to-date information on latest developments in accounting and taxation pertaining to Security Analysis and Investing.
- Pedagogical features include:
- Numerical problems solved using step-by-step approach.
- End-of-chapter review questions categorized based on the level of difficulty.
- Each chapter is supplied with a wealth of objective type questions namely MCQs, Fill in the blanks, True or False which would add value to the learning.